Key Business Rules
1. We never buy “the appreciation” story.
2. Property must have some significant and obvious value add component.
3. Willingness to move into or out of a market when economic conditions shift.
4. Once we have hit or exceeded our Value Ad Target we get out of the market.
5. We never over leverage a good piece of real estate.
6. We only buy markets where there exist barriers to entry.
7. Location is a key criteria.
8. The group has an impeccable reputation for closing deals and greatly leverage that reputation to insure the best terms and the lowest price.
9. We never assume on our purchase proforma that we can operate property any better than existing management.